The Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS), county human service agencies and the Office of Colorado’s Child Protection Ombudsman are all available to receive and respond to complaints or concerns regarding your experience in the child welfare system in Colorado.

More specifically, if you have a poor experience reporting your concerns through the Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline System, please let CDHS and/or your local county human service agency know.

Chalk on sidewalk