Our Valued Campaign Partners

The entire community plays a role in the prevention of child abuse and neglect. Our partnerships strengthen everyone’s ability to speak with one voice and achieve a shared mission to protect kids in Colorado. No organization is too small, or too big, to discover the unique ways in which they can be involved. We need help from all 501c3 organizations, government agencies, schools, businesses and community groups to end child abuse and neglect. 

Get involved, make a difference. Meet and connect with our campaign partners. Does your organization share our important mission? Join the Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Awareness Campaign today.

Learn the benefits of becoming a campaign partner

Denver Area Youth Services


Denver Area Youth Services (DAYS) provides services to help children, youth, and families overcome challenges that threaten the family system. Services include home-based family therapy and mental health services, foster care, and programming for youth struggling with juvenile delinquency.

Opportunities to get involved:

Become a foster parent.

DAYS offers foster care for children and youth in need of out of home placement. DAYS specializes in foster care for adolescent youth transitioning back into the community from juvenile detention facilities, also known as proctor care. DAYS also specializes in placements for pregnant and parenting adolescent mothers and homeless adolescent females - the Kearney Street Program. Want to learn more about becoming a foster parent, click HERE. Foster Parents are carefully selected and undergo an extensive application and screening process.  They are in continual training and enjoy a high level of support from the Agency. Foster Parents receive training commensurate with the needs of the child in their home.


Denver Area Youth Services

If not you, then who?
Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline
Available 24 hours a day, every day. Don't hesitate to call and get help. 
Anyone witnessing a child in a life-threatening situation should call 911 immediately.