Save The Date: Feedback sessions planned for revised State Five-Year Family First Prevention Plan
September 6, 2021
Last summer, the Colorado Department of Human Services submitted its draft Family First Prevention Plan for review by the federal government. Among other details, the draft plan outlined:
- The evidence-based prevention services Colorado planned to draw down federal funding for in compliance with the Family First Prevention Services Act
- Colorado’s proposed definition for a “candidate for foster care,” which is required by Family First
- A high-level overview of the intersection of child welfare, juvenile justice and Family First
- A continuous quality improvement process
Now, after incorporating feedback from the federal government, Colorado is preparing to submit its revised State Five-Year Family First Prevention Plan. Prior to this submission, stakeholders are invited to provide additional feedback in the following feedback sessions:
Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 3-4 p.m - This feedback session is geared toward counties and is open to all.
- Join by video: https://meet.google.com/jne-gmkr-gpw
- Join by phone: (317) 747-1174; PIN: 651 021 736#
Wednesday, September 15, 9-10 a.m.
- Join by video: https://meet.google.com/eop-vdnc-wke
- Join by phone: (337) 340-3707; PIN: 827 684 462#
Download Draft Documents To Review