Prenatal Substance Exposure Listening Sessions Planned
January 10, 2021
The CDHS Division of Child Welfare (DCW) has convened a Substance Exposed Newborn (SEN) Rule Writing Work Group to update child welfare definitions in response to the revision of child abuse and neglect definitions in statute related to prenatal substance exposure. The SEN Rule Writing Work Group is specifically looking at Child Welfare, Volume 7 Rule, and providing updates to Child Welfare definitions and Child Welfare specific practice guidance. Your feedback and input are valuable and very important. Listening sessions and stakeholder feedback sessions will be made available and we invite you to join us at the following meetings where you will have the opportunity to be informed on the work group progress, to ask questions and provide feedback and input.
- Listening Session: January 27, 2021, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Stakeholder Feedback Session: March 1, 2021, 9-10 a.m.
- Stakeholder Feedback Session: March 8, 2021, 12-1 p.m.
Join by video or phone (same for all three dates):
- Google Meet: meet.google.com/ofd-pyds-hop
- Join by phone: 513-666-2957 (PIN: 713516336)