Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories and raising awareness of child abuse and neglect.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- Volunteer Opportunity: Camp To Belong Colorado
- In remembrance of Carrie Ann Lucas
- Are you interested in developing shared messages about protective factors and child abuse prevention?
- 2019-2020 Statewide Youth Development Plan Released
- Free tax preparation services available across Colorado
- Colorado Selected as a Partner Site for Federal Grant