Dolores County Department of Social Services
Delores County Department of Social Services meets the needs of residents by providing quality services and assistance, while keeping their best interests in mind to create and maintain healthy communities.
The following public assistance programs and services are available:
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
- Child Support Enforcement
- Colorado Works/Temporary aid to Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Assistance
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
- Aid to the needy disabled (AND)
- Adult Protection
- Child Welfare
Please contact office staff regarding any additional programs offered.
Role preventing child abuse and neglect
Connect today at: