Recruit foster and adoptive parents at 2019 Denver Cinco de Mayo
March 24, 2019
The Colorado Department of Human Services is sponsoring a foster care and adoption recruitment and retention booth at the Denver Cinco de Mayo Festival, May 4-5, 2019 in Civic Center Park. Staff from counties, child placement agencies and nonprofit partners are invited to volunteer for a shift to distribute information about their foster care and adoption programs. Denver's Cinco de Mayo 'Celebrate Culture' Festival puts the spotlight on Colorado’s vibrant Latino communities. More than 400,000 attendees are expected at the event.
Helpful reminders about the event.
- CDHS will provide foster care and adoption signage at the event and a flyer with information about every volunteer organization. Please send your logo and contact information for the flyer by April 29.
- Following the event, CDHS will provide contact information of event attendees who are interested in learning more.
- Information provided at the booth will be about foster care and adoption.
- Please plan to bring your own water to drink.
- Volunteers can drop off their information and giveaways from April 29-May 2 at CDHS, 1575 Sherman Street, Denver, CO 80203. Please coordinate with Mary Gerlach.
Questions? Contact Mary Gerlach, recruitment and retention communication specialist, email@example.com or 303-866-4396.