Look for us at these spring and summer events!
April 18, 2018
Each spring and summer, the foster care and adoption staff from Colorado’s state, county and child placement agencies set up booths to encourage community members to become foster and adoptive parents. But, we also want to say hi to you, Colorado’s parents foster, adoptive and kinship parents.
Follow us on Facebook to track where we are and stop by our booths to say hi at these upcoming events:
- Denver Cinco de Mayo – An annual celebration of Colorado’s vibrant Latino community. Look for us in Civic Center Park May 5-6, 2018.
- Juneteenth Music Festival – Look for us at this annual celebration of the emancipation of slaves in the United States. The festival takes place in Denver’s Five Points neighborhood on June 16, 2018.
- Denver Pride – June 16-17, celebrate Pride and LGBTQ foster, adoptive and kinship parents. Our booth will be on 14th street near the library this year.
- Colorado Springs Pride - July 14-15, celebrate Pride and LGBTQ foster, adoptive and kinship parents at America the Beautiful Park.
- Pueblo Chile & Frijoles Festival – We’re back for the second year at Pueblo’s annual ode to Pueblo Chile. Look for us September 21-23, 2018.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth during Denver March Pow Wow this past March. Look for us again next year!
Be sure to say hi when you see a county or child placement agency at another community event. Take a pic and tag them on Facebook to spread the word about foster care and adoption in Colorado!