Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories, and expert opinions and news from the campaign.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- What Makes Treatment Foster Care So Special
- New Foster Care Recruitment Photos and Videos Available
- Zeb Pike Staff Attend Annual CASA Fundraiser
- CDHS Launches new website
- Training Opportunity: Connecting Families for Success
- Training Opportunity: Leading Practice Through Group Supervision
- Enhancing Practice with Families Impacted by Substance Use
- Fostering LGBTQIA Youth: Ten Ways to Create a Welcoming and Inclusive Home
- “We Didn’t Want A Child With Special Medical Needs, But That’s What We Got!”
- These CSU Professors Balance Busy Careers and Foster Parenting
- A Single Mom Fosters Four Boys Through The Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program
- Three Ways You Can Make A Difference For Colorado Kids In Foster Care
- New KIDS COUNT report elevates equity issues among Colorado children
- Colorado Leads the Nation in Child Maltreatment Prevention Strategy