Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories and raising awareness of child abuse and neglect.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- “Hear Our Voices” letter writing campaign - week 13
- “Hear Our Voices” letter writing campaign - week 12
- Camp To Belong Colorado accepting youth pre-registration forms
- Media outreach, key messages and more for National Foster Care Month
- Recruit foster and adoptive parents at the 2019 Juneteenth Music Festival
- “Hear Our Voices” letter writing campaign - week 11
- Recruit LGBTQ foster and adoptive parents at 2019 Denver Pride
- Five Colorado Foster Families Honored by Governor Jared Polis
- Colorado hero lifts weight from families in need of child care
- 2019 Pinwheels for Prevention Photo Contest Winners
- Growing and Maintaining Strong Families
- DU Groups Facilitate Community Change in Colorado Program
- Pinwheels for prevention photo contest