Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories and raising awareness of child abuse and neglect.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- New training opportunity - Marijuana, Children and Families
- Feedback opportunity - revisions to quality standards for 24 hour child care
- New training opportunity - Engage the non-offending parent to support a child’s recovery
- Training Opportunities: Differential Response and Parents Use Substances
- Feedback opportunity - treatment foster care rules
- Another feedback opportunity for stakeholders - revisions to residential child care facility rules
- HRC releases guide on engaging prospective trans an non-binary foster and adoptive parents