Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories, and expert opinions and news from the campaign.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- New Report: Parental History of Adversity and Child Well-being: Insights from Colorado
- Community planning funding opportunity - Child Maltreatment Prevention Framework for Action
- Colorado CASA selects new executive director
- Leadership changes, but the priorities remain the same
- Promote Your Events And Programs On CO4Kids.org
- Sample Content Available For National Adoption Month
- Share your kinship family stories with the Children’s Bureau
- An adult's responsibility
- Before you become a foster parent …
- Eagle County Department of Human Services prevention programs
- Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline recognized with Great Customer Service Award
- High quality child care builds a foundation for future success
- Parenting your school age child
- Caseworker conversations: Michelle D.