Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories, and expert opinions and news from the campaign.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- CDHS releases RFP to provide training for attorneys who are prosecuting or handling child abuse and neglect cases.
- New research on adoption, foster care attitudes
- Feedback Opportunity - Revisions to Child Placement Agency and Child Welfare Rules
- Sustained Permanency Project launched to prevent children from re-entering foster care
- App helps Colorado young people make connections with organizations
- CDHS Office of Children, Youth and Families director outlines priorities for the remainder of his tenure
- New advocacy group for young people who have experienced or are currently in the foster care system launched
- A mom's story: What happens after you call
- High quality child care gives children a strong start
- How to develop strong communities
- Ever wondered what happens after you call?
- Domestic violence and its impact on children
- Learning and development guidelines support all children
- Parenting your child with developmental delays and disabilities