Attention Trails Users: The next stage of Trails Modernization is going live on July 28th and 29th!
The release includes:
- Safety & Risk assessments
- Trauma screenings
- Developmental screenings
- Maintenance of Effort (MOE)
The following trainings are available:
- “Welcome to New Trails” - available on both the Child Welfare Training System (CWTS) website and the CDHS portal. This is designed for any Trails user and covers basic navigation.
- Train-the-Trainer videos - available on the CWTS website. These are designed for individuals who will provide technical assistance or training to other staff members.
- Job Aides will be available and posted on the CWTS website.
- Live support will be available through OIT. DCW staff will be connecting with OIT from July 30th to August 3rd to provide additional technical assistance and guidance for Trails users. To access live support, Trails users should contact the OIT Help Desk:
Remember, to Login to Modernized Trails you must use the following URL: https://trails.state.co.us